Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So, maybe if I make a post, I will feel like people are watching out for me and I will do better... I am on a weight loss journey. Seriously, I gained so much "sad marriage weight" that I can't see straight. Now that I am a happier person, I'm wanting to get it all off, but it's HARD! It was never this hard before! I've lost 20lbs so far, but I want to lose at least 20 more. I'm hoping to do so by the end of summer. So here goes! Wish me luck and keep me on my toes!
Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Jenn, I can't believe you have lost 20lbs, how did you do it? I am very proud of you!!! I haven't been as successful ;)

    Anyway, keep up on the good example and remember, IT IS WORTH IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! Keep up the good work. You'll have to let me in on your secret. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you!! You can totally do it!! I am trying to lose some baby weight too so maybe we can help each other from 9000 miles apart. Love you Jenn and I am so happy that you are happy!!

    ReplyDelete