Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi everyone!! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to update and I'm sorry there are no pictures this time. I just figured I would let you all know how things are going lately! My divorce was final on the 26th of February so I started out March as a new lady! It was a great feeling to have it finally over with and not have the option to go back and forth anymore. It has been a hard adjustment, I don't like the word "divorced" but it is so much better than "married and miserable." Life has been up and down since being back, there are so many different changes and Logan is so confused. It breaks my heart when she gets stressed and frustrated. Her life has changed so much and she has been uprooted so many different times it just doesn't seem fair for someone so little to have such inconsistancy in her life. But I have all the faith in the world that we will both be just fine as life unfolds and we get settled into our new routine and schedule. She is an amazing little girl and I couldn't ask for a better daughter. She turned TWO on the the 6thor March and is a typical little 2 year old. She's in to everything and talks non stop. I love her so much! Thank you everyone for all your support and love. It has been so wonderful to feel the love and support from important people in our lives. Let us know when you want to get together! We are always looking for playdates and girls time! We love you all and hope everyone is doing really well!!! Pictures to come soon!!!
Jenn and Logan

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, it was good to hear from you. I have been thinking about you a lot. Logan is lucky to have such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny- where are you living? Layton? I'd love to know- maybe we can get together sometime. We have a very girly house and I'm home quite a bit. email me would ya? mariettacampbell@hotmail.com
    Hugs,
    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Jenn...I have worried about uprooting children before, if you know what I mean... :)
    But I have learned they are extremely resilient and such changes actually help them adjust quickly to new situations later on in life. You are a wonderful mom and little Logan will be stable because she has YOU!!! I think of you often. We miss you and love you!! Someday we actually hope to meet your Logan!!
    x

    ReplyDelete