Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brand new BLOG!

Hey everyone! It's time to start over. My New Year's is going to be quite different than any that I have had in the past. Adam and I are through for good. I am heading home on Tuesday and will start school as quickly as I can and then get stuff figured out. I know Logan and I have a lot of GREAT things coming our way and I will do anything I need to do to provide the best life I can possibly provide. She deserves it and I will make it happen! I am so grateful for all of your support and love and I hope you will all keep in touch and witness miracles happen! Thanks again!
Jenn and Logan

7 comments:

  1. We love you too!! I can't wait to see what things unfold for If anyone can make things happen, it's you Jen! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Can't wait for you to get back... Zach misses his buddy! ;) Let me know if you need anything, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, you are amazing and I am sure great things WILL come your way. You guys are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad you are back!!! girls lunch, breakfast and so on havent been the same without you! I am looking forward to seeing you start school and make things work for the two of you! you always have my love and support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermanita de mi corazon!!! Micah will be so happy to hear that his favorite girl friend will be back! I am too, excited to have you close. May the Lord bless you and your little "tornado". Our prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of wishes to you! You are a wonderful mommy and I'm sure you and little Logan will have lots of happiness in your future!

    ReplyDelete